ang mga isip ko

Monday, November 22, 2004

Oh, the trials

Poor, little guy is wailing and wailing right now. From someone, somewhere this weekend, he must have caught a bug. He's got a runny nose and is fairly tempermental right now. This is the third time that he's been sick. Is that too much for a 4 monther?? I know that kids get sick because they don't have a well-developed immune system, but are we exposing him to too much?? This past weekend was my cousins housewarming. Between that shindig and all the rehearsals that we went to, Isaac was passed between hella hands. Tina and I are still learning to be more assertive with relatives and friends, but it can be tough without appearing over protective.

5 Comments:

Blogger bev said...

oh no, poor isaac! :( well, all I can say is it's not from me! and I hope he gets better!!

the other mrs. cruz

12:08 AM

 
Blogger Gary said...

Isn't it flu season with little access to the shots? Just watch out for those folks blowing their nose or coughing ;-P

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Mur said...

Wasn't me! BTW, who bought a house?

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Edward said...

Sean bought a house in Stockton :)

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Mur said...

Are you kidding me??? You go Sean! Is he even old enough? ;)

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home