ang mga isip ko

Monday, October 04, 2004

Growing like a weed

It's been good to have Mommy and Isaac home. Isaac has grown since he left! He had his 2nd month boosters last Thursday and our pediatrician said that he was 14lbs 6 oz. For weight, Isaac is at the 50th percentile. For length, he was also at the 50th percentile.

The doc said that for his weight/length/age, Isaac migth grow up to be about 5'10". Whoa! If this is true, then Mommy and Daddy are gonna have to look up to scold him! I think that the Doc was looking at the chart for puti people. Where's the chart for Pilipinos?

If you know me, then you know that I have a big head...literally. My fitted hats usually run a size about 15 3/8. Very few of the headpieces in our Likha costumes fit me. When I try 'em on, most of 'em look like skull caps on me.

Anyway, Isaac's headsize...75th percentile! No wonder he had to come out C-section :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Mom said...

Be careful.. cuz Mio was 40 to 50th percentile for almost a year and a half... then at his 18 mo. checkup he boosted to 75th and 80th!!! Hala ka!!

Isaac is growing out of his "newborn" look and into a BOY!!! heheheee...

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Mur said...

I was the tallest in my class in 6th grade. You know where I am now!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger bev said...

likewise, i was a short girl all throughout elementary and junior high school. now I'm a tall girl...?! bev

9:19 PM

 
Blogger double R said...

us people with big heads should stick together :)

11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home