ang mga isip ko

Monday, September 13, 2004

Withdrawal

I can't help but come back to look at my previous post whenever I get back to my desk here at work.
Today I've also caught myself waiting for my screensaver to kick in waiting for it to display all my pics of Tina and I.

It's now been a little over 24 hours, and I have 2 weeks 2days to go until Tina and Isaac return home to the US. They're visiting Tina's family and friends in Vancouver.

Yeah, I miss 'em terribly.

Just gotta keep myself busy with work, working out, reading, and fishing.

Congrats to Kevin and Katrina Podmore of N. Van on the recent arrival of 6.6lb baby boy, Caleb! In my Paul Vitti crying while watching an TV commercial state, I couldn't help but get misty-eyed when looking at Caleb's pics in the hospital :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mrs cruz said...

We miss and love you so much Daddy! We'll be home soon!

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Mur said...

his eyes look more and more like melissa to me!

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home