ang mga isip ko

Monday, November 01, 2004

Catching up

As has been posted on several of my favorite blogs, there's been a wave of blog-slacking going around. I'm guilty of this too, preferring the role of lurker than author. I don't have my own links, but prefer to use links on other people's blogs. My main conduit is my wife's blog. Her links are fairly comprehensive, covering peeps from over here and over there. I have a few other blogs I like to check out and to get to them, I have to navigate through two or three other people's blogs. Lucky for me, they're all just a few clicks away!

The homestead has been great. I'm no longer sick, but i still have minor, minor nasal congestion. It could probably be allergies now.

Isaac is now out of his ear infection and is in much better spirits. Yesterday he surprised mommy and I with real laughter! Tina and I were talking, while Isaac was sitting on my lap. All of a sudden he let out a hearty laugh. It wasn't the little shrieks or yells, but a good chuckler with punctuated exhales. It was soooo coool! Mommy's eyes started watering, and we exchanged "Oh...our baby is growing up!" looks.

On the Isaac note, it was our first Halloween together. On Friday, Tina and I took him to a pumpkin patch. There we put him in his little costume and took pictures. Haha...guess what he was? He was a skunk for Halloweeen! Guess who picked out his costume? Haha you know it was me :)

Last night, we had made plans to hang out with my high school buddies. Rich took his son Max out for trick or treating and Tina and I brought Isaac along. Isaac still has some things to learn about trick or treating. But his cuteness factor scored him some extra sugar!

Tina and I headed back earlier than the others. We decided to trick or treat a house along the way. Tina rang the doorbell and when the lady answered, both Tina and I shouted "Trick or treat", while holding Isaac up to the door. Hahaha, it was almost exploitive! Well, we only did that once cuz it just wasn't the same without my friend's toddler! So, we decided to call it a night.

I'm at work right now, so if Tina doesn't do so, I'll post some pics later. Gotta run...

3 Comments:

Blogger bev said...

Did Mommy and Daddy finish Isaac's candy? :) bev

10:40 AM

 
Blogger R said...

I read about your new place on Tina's blog. Congrats!!!Rhoel.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Edward said...

Thanks Ro!

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home