ang mga isip ko

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Working on the farm...continued

The moment has passed. That's what I get for postponing the rest of that blog. New events have commandeered my ever shortening attention span. So, here's the Reader's Digest version of working on the farm.

My water heater broke. I thought I could fix it in one work day. But, after buying one of a different size, having to demolish the old built in pedestal, cracking one of the flexible copper pipes, calling a plumber to fix it, and then finally attaching the gas to the water heater, I found myself needing to take two days off of work.

I tried to save a lot of money ($500), but in the end, I saved about $300-$400. BUT the experience was invaluable. If I had to do it again, I would. Working on your own domicile is gratifying work.

If you read Tina's blog lately, then you've heard that we finally got our new jogging stroller. Today, we took Isaac out for a little run. He loved it! Although he was awake the whole time, he didn't fuss once during the hour session. He just stared to and fro, enjoying the scenery. The only problem was the sun getting in his eyes every so often. We tried to remedy this with one of his burp cloths, but to no avail. I'm gonna have to rig some thing up for next time.



I'm not strongly political, but I have been eagerly following the debates between Bush and Kerry. I consider myself more of a Democrat/Green party mix. I'm eager to see W. go.

5 Comments:

Blogger triple5funk said...

i am sure Dubya is happy to see his fellow American using the InternetS to create dialogue about the election. ;)

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Edward said...

whoa, 8 hours! he must have had to do some minor remodelling there too!

7:48 AM

 
Blogger cristina said...

i happened to catch part of the debate last night (see I care about my american neighbors) - when Bush speaks it's like he's PLEADING. When Kerry speaks he sounds like any other politician. But I think Kerry won that round.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Bryan said...

yeh...bush is an idiot.

5:10 PM

 
Blogger Edward said...

Yeah tell me about it :(

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home