ang mga isip ko

Monday, November 29, 2004

Bits and pieces

The countdown has begun: two more weeks of lecture and then one week for finals. Then it's about 3 weeks of vacation *big big grin**

Running has come to a grind since Tina and Isaac got sick last week. I hope to pick it back up soon.

Working on the house has been fun. This past weekend, Tina and I patched, prepped, and primed the master bedroom. We'll start painting this week. I took advantage of Black Friday and picked up some good paints (and a ladder) from Orchard Supply Hardware. Yesterday, I climbed up my ladder to clear leaves and other debri out of the gutters. I've also been continuously sweeping out the yard of fallen leaves.. So far I've collected two full trash bins of leaves.

The house is coming together, if slowly. We got our couches last week and on Friday, picked up an area rug from Expo.

And most importantly: Happy 1 year wedding anniversary (our 2nd!) to my beautiful wife. As she said in her blog, it's been all ups... I love you 8D

3 Comments:

Blogger bev said...

Aww..Happy Anniversary!! :) bev

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Gary said...

Wow! Already! Happy Anniversary!

5:58 PM

 
Blogger triple5funk said...

happy belated anniversary!

i'm in the finals grunt roll too...3 papers due next week and 1 on the 14th. woo hoo!

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home