ang mga isip ko

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I've been remiss in my blog updates. I used to be pretty good at writing journal entries. In the past few years though, I haven't been able to keep up with it as much. I've been trying to log my thoughts and life for awhile though. I first started keeping a journal in 1988. I probably have at least 8 journal books by now.

In about 45 minutes, I'm gonna drop what I'm doing and read to the baby. The baby has been pretty good at maintaining a regular schedule. If this holds true tonight, then the little one will start to stir around 11pm. Last night Tina and I spent a few minutes watching for the movements in her belly. Little baby is big enough to push up the skin, causing little bumps to rise on her stomach.

Anyway, we've taken Crisper's advice and started reading The Da Vinci Code, only we're reading the book to baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home